1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meanwhile on the International front....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Apr 28, 2023.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

There was a whole deck of playing cards devoted to it!

2. YMCA B-Baller

YMCA B-Baller Well-Known Member

It's horrific and dark, but the last couple of posts put a football coach in my head spewing "next man up" cliches.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I've seen several similar tweets regarding this explosion. Morons. Anyone that close to even a small tactical nuke would be dead from the blast, or the radiation/EMP would blow out the camera. Clearly a secondary explosion, a bomb hitting a weapons stockpile. If there had been a nuke it would have been all over the news, you could not hide that.

Batman likes this.
  4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

If Israel is going to nuke Iran, it's not going to be some eastern outpost. FFS, they sawed off the leader of Hamas IN FUCKING TEHRAN.

5. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

What is Saudi Arabia doing? They were bombing the shit out of the Houthis, hate Iran, yet I never read about them being involved.

6. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

matt_garth likes this.
  9. justgladtobehere

Or Israel needs a war to stop groups indiscriminately launching rockets into the country.

10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Decapitation of Hezbollah.

12. justgladtobehere

I heard an interview on NPR and they discussed informants in Hezbollah. A second benefit is there is probably some infighting and distrust within the group.

Draft saved Draft deleted