1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

JV: I didn't like Trump until I liked him.

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

This place sounds like Georgia fans on Saturday night.

"Whaddaya mean Alabama is playing well? The motherf------ are holding on every play!"

jr/shotglass likes this.
  3. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Tennessee librarian fired after 'pushback' to Kirk Cameron event (tennessean.com)

Ex-Disney actress among parents to challenge mask mandate for Williamson County students | WKRN News 2

Williamson County, Tennessee: Some parents lash out at board that reinstated mask mandate in elementary schools | CNN

Kelly Gaines, Missy Robertson, and Kirk Cameron lied and lied some more. Sumner County let them getaway with it because everyone rolls over like a high school sophomore at a kegger when the shrieking trash are white, the right kind of Christian, and FAMOUS!!!!! Washed-up has-beens are hoping for Hallmark work and don't mind riling up the rubes to get attention. Yes, that is how they see us. They aren't "naaaaahs." If they could be anywhere else, they would be.

This nonsense is already spreading. We'll see more of it beyond Williams, Rutherford, and Sumner Counties.

My idiot trash relatives just love Trump. I've started answering the phone, "I have nothing to lose, a lot of free time, and it would be very easy to find you. Do you want to continue this conversation?" The call dropping indicates they do not. It seems to keep the Frist Corp jackals at the Tri-Star Empire of Brands at bay and may be working on family as well. Good. I don't mean anyone any harm but I loathe every one of those asshats with every fiber of my being. Being constantly enraged is not my choice, but it seems to keep me from wanting to listen to Enya until I fall asleep from exhaustion borne of a desperate need to escape aural Hell by achieving unconsciousness.

MAGA are vermin.

2muchcoffeeman and Driftwood like this.
  4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Still waiting for pushback on the "border czar" moniker. Walz leaving too many openings on the table.

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

imagine the tap dancing about abortions in tiananmen square

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Soft voice Tim needs to 86 the soft voice.

OscarMadison likes this.
  7. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Vance lingering on abortion his first real mistake of the evening.

8. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

And quite likely more consequential than any other moment with a bloc of voters who could decide the election in the swing states. When abortion is on the ballot or foremost in the minds of voters, the GQP loses, even in some red states. The VP debate doesn't matter, but this moment serves as a reminder of where the Republicans stand.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Shelbyville demands equal time.

10. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

My big takeaway is “here are two more people I would make President before I even considered voting for Donald Trump.”

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Walz seems like a genuinely good guy but a politician with 20% more polish would have been better so far in the debate.

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

low bar.

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted