1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

but it's the way he said offshoring made stuff more expensive and slickly lied about abortion that reminded me of prime jordan

2. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Literally zero idea what that post means. Please elaborate.

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Dude, he's been calmly presenting even-handed points. And you've been sputtering to the tune of, "You're not on our side!"

That's all the explaining I'll be doing.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Alma’s pro-Vance “even-handed points” were predicated on a credibility allegedly earned from praising Harris on September 10th. Which literally did not exist on this thread. I looked for the evidence, found none and was told I because I disagreed, there were ways to “unclutter” Alma’s posts from my feed. Rather than, you know, showing receipts.

I’m not sure who won this debate — I thought that Walz did, but it was close and maybe my stated biases clouded my judgement. But no rational person thought that Harris didn’t win on a 10-7 round or better.

6. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

This is part 1 of a three-part series.

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

8. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

They were?

9. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

10. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

See Alma will point out his nice delivery while wholly ignoring the lie.

We Americans have failed our young children because the truth no longer matters.

Serious question, 60, hell even 8 yrs ago, if someone said a group should invade The Capital, and trespass, let alone ransack the place, they would have been automatically DQ’d from any public office. Yet here we are giving him and his running mate a pass on that treasonous behavior.

If you don’t want to accept the result under the present rules, why are they even participating?

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Gotta love this kid.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Take it to PMs and have a nice They’re Eating The Dogs But At Least They Know Which Ones They Want To Order day.

HanSenSE likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted