1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

Tarheel316 and garrow like this.
  2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Judging by the state of education accountability, 100 percent that parent is siding with teen.

I’m a millennial and among that “you’re getting soft” generation, but I can hear my dad now. First he’d ask what I was thinking. Then he’d tell me I was lucky it was a rock not a gun.

And never mind the parent does have a bit of a right to be pissed that dude threw a rock, but people are all about demanding accountability for everyone but themselves.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It's time for them to start getting scared too.

5. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

The homeowner, of course. Those kids were just having a little harmless teenage fun. That rock could’ve caused an accident!

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

They were just sightseers, for goodness sake.

Tarheel316, HanSenSE and Inky_Wretch like this.
  7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

8. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

Not sure about the toilet paper, but 99 percent of the shit comes out of Trump's mouth.

Tarheel316, garrow and Cosmo like this.
  9. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Hopefully the Jan. 6 case filing gets through to some of the remaining fence sitters. Clear evidence of what a lying, anti-American criminal trump is.

Come on, ‘Merica. He got his ass kicked before. Do it one more time. End the senile old fuck as a candidate. Let’s move on. And hold him accountable for his crimes for once in his disgusting life.

10. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

In a perfect world, Drumpf loses the popular vote by 10 million-plus and loses every swing state for a convincing EC defeat. Which will seal his fate as a lying, incompetent loser for the history books.

11. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

A shitload?

maumann and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I knew some kids who got shot by an old guy with a shotgun (he didn't even hit the car) when they were playing mailbox baseball on a country road in a 1966 Mustang. As I've gotten older, I identify more with the shooter than the vandals.

SixToe and Driftwood like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted