1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 6 -- This Seat is for Sale(h)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 8, 2024.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

This is nothing more than a Woody Johnson temper tantrum. He thinks this will light a fire under the team.

Agreed on Hackett, but dump him and you alienate Rodgers. Which defeats the points of bringing him in in the first place.

2. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

3. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  4. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

He was allowed one Bankers Box for his kitchen leftovers, family photos and as many office supplies as he could pilfer.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Saleh seemed too smart to take the Jets job - I was surprised because he had other options at the time. Such a dumpster fire of an organization.

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

The Patriots have collectively decided that the best time to start a rookie quarterback for the first time is against one of the best defenses in the league.

We’re approaching Dick McPherson-like days. We were spoiled for way too long.

8. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Ordinarily, when a team makes its high draft choice rookie QB the starter, the fan reaction is complete approval and anticipation. It says it all about the Pats' situation that the reaction is "you can't send a kid like that up in a crate like that!"

9. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Let me know when the Browns start printing/selling replica jerseys with the punter’s name and number on them. Then they will have reached Hawkeye levels of offensive futility.

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Let me guess — they didn't think Gase would leave pipe bombs behind him.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

He’ll be on tour with his lord and savior Trump in a couple weeks.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

UNC QB. Bust in waiting.

Draft saved Draft deleted