1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Biden just blistered Trump, MTG and the rest of the lying sacks of shit for their lies, misinformation and rumor-mongering regarding hurricane relief. He specifically called them out, by name, for lying about the FEMA response, the $750, the government "controlling the weather," property and land confiscation. He should have done it three days ago.

2. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Feels like momentum is starting to shift in Pennsylvania, and not in a good way.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

I'm not necessarily seeing that. What do you base that on?

franticscribe likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

7. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I was hoping Stelson had a shot, but I also know the district is red.

We've come a long way, in a bad way, from the days of Bill Goodling, who was my rep when I first lived down there.

What makes you say that?

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

It's red but chunks are turning purple. Was very encouraged by some of the yard signs I saw in Cumberland and York counties two weeks ago. Seeing a lot of houses that don't have Harris or Casey signs up but do have Stelson.

9. jr/shotglass

My late great-aunt had a sun room in her little house on a corner in Shippensburg. The black-and-white TV was always on. 24/7. To WGAL, Channel 8. And Janelle Stelson.

She has some gravitas in these parts.

10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Same here. But there is a Canadian version of that song, so read into it what you want.

11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

“And then Donald Trump tied an onion to his ear. Which was the style at the time.”

12. jr/shotglass

Draft saved Draft deleted