1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

A-fucking-men.

In the last two days, I've seen two of the "Joe and the Hoe" car stickers in NC. One ran the length of the bottom of the Cadillac SUV's rear door hatch. These people are fucking racist, insane assholes.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  2. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

The best is when I see houses flying Trump and MAGA flags and spot Toyotas and Land Rovers in their driveways.

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Or have an American flag flying outside while inside they guzzle Russian talking points.

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

5. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

Nailed it with that last one.

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. Della9250

7. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

But have you seen the solar panels?

That's probably his next foe or maybe he's already criticized them.

Trump understands nothing about nothing.
    I will never get why people want this man to be president.

tapintoamerica and matt_garth like this.
  8. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Perhaps this should go under unpopular admissions, but I can sorta kinda follow Trump’s logic a lot of the time. Like the point he is trying to make is usually stupid or racist or stupidly racist or calibrated to light up the pleasure centers of fellow bullies and authoritarians. But I kind of get what he’s trying for, even though he is so damn bad with the English language.

Today? He’s lost the brakes on this runaway truck and I can no longer keep up. This is full on nonsense, the kind that usually lands you a tiny room with a crappy TV, stiff white bedsheets and an attendant to help you to the toilet because you can’t make it that far, much less to the hall to see the bulletin board advertising Monday night bingo in the day room.

9. Della9250

10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The Hannibal Lecter asides are where he lost even a scintilla, a breadcrumb back to the origins of a formed thought. Most of his stuff was a stupid person’s version of a Sparks Note of a racist person’s logic. That’s even gone now.

garrow and dixiehack like this.
  11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Stable. Genius.

12. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

I've been watching him on C-Span for the last few weeks and Trump absolutely does his worst with an audience full of - for lack of a better word - adults. That's when the subdued, depressed ramble becomes his norm. No matter how receptive they should be to him, their political orientation, he knows his moronic BS isn't going to fly with a bunch of intelligent, accomplished men and women.

In a way, it says a lot about class in America. He grew up rich, is still pretty loaded, but he's a developer from the outer boroughs. He's always going to try and fail to make that spiritual leap to Manhattan.

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted