1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I don't watch that much racing, but I think the last time I saw her she was ready to beat the shit out of Milka Dundo at Indy.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Ricky Stenhouse put up with that shit for five years? There's no sex that good.

maumann likes this.
  3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I feel like she wasn’t always this way though. Or maybe that was just her willing to milk the Girls Rock! empowerment cash cow for as long as it would produce.

From an amoral point of view, she did and still does crank the motor for me. Which is more than she could say about half her pit stops.

4. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

She's been a regular on the NBC broadcast of the Indy 500 for many years now and is occasionally a guest commentator for other races - both NASCAR and IndyCar. As someone who follows IndyCar, she's never totally disappeared.

She's also not a particularly good commentator. She clearly knows her stuff, she's just not good at communicating it during a race.

Anyway, her Q-anon/MAGA turn has been pretty well known in the IndyCar world for a while. Total nutter.

I've never really liked her, mostly because I always thought Sarah Fisher had twice the talent, but without the looks Sarah never had the sponsorship money to buy a seat on one of the championship caliber teams.

maumann and wicked like this.
  5. brn623cl

brn623cl Member

Also has done F1 pre-race for Sky for whatever reason. And she was putrid when she did SRX broadcasts on CBS.

6. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

In an interview with The New York Times that will be published on Saturday, Mr. Vance repeatedly refused to acknowledge former President Donald J. Trump’s defeat and went to even greater lengths to avoid doing so than he did during the vice-presidential debate earlier this month.

Vance, Given 5 Chances to Say Trump Lost in 2020, Takes None

The fact that this election is remotely close at this stage is a sign of this country's collective stupidity.

7. HanSenSE

I do remember, when I was a news-side editor, sports furiously remaking a page when she won a race in Tokyo.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2024 at 12:26 PM
    brn623cl likes this.
  8. HanSenSE

Wait until he finds out, except for the splinter group centered in two towns along the Arizona-Utah border, the church renounced polygamy.

9. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

This is either going to be filled with wannabe Boebert's and MTG's, or it's going to backfire spectacularly.

10. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

I sure hope he’s going to protect them.

11. HanSenSE

1) I just knew he'd schedule a town hall with friendlies after turning down CNN.
    II) Let's see, he paid "Union Members for Trump" and "Firefighters for Trump," and he does have experience paying women ...

12. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

I’d bet my drivers license on the former.

Draft saved Draft deleted