1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL Week 6 -- This Seat is for Sale(h)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Cosmo, Oct 8, 2024.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Watching this game is a testament to his much I hate the Dodgers. This is a bad game with two inept teams but I can’t watch the Dodgers succeed.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Your Will Levis Highlight of the Week, presented by ServPro:

3. swingline

swingline Well-Known Member

4. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

NBC: Bengals 1-166 all time when scoring 10 or fewer points,

Bengals: Touchdown

Batman, Spartan Squad and HanSenSE like this.
  5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

6. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

That was a crazy stat but I'd like to know that mark for other teams founded in 1967 or later like the Bengals. I'm sure the Bears, Packers, Giants etc. won plenty of single-digit games in the leather helmet days.

Batman likes this.
  7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I assume somebody already mentioned that Dallas wore the blue uniforms at home.

And got skunked.

Batman likes this.
  8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

If Dave Gettleman set the Giants back a decade with Daniel Jones, how would one gauge the level of damage that Scott Fitterer did to the Carolina Panthers?

Hint: Fitterer did a lot worse than Gettleman.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  9. HappyCurmudgeon

HappyCurmudgeon Well-Known Member

Obviously you never want to lose a premier pass rusher and a live candidate for defensive player of the year. But you really never want to lose. With the trade deadline coming up, maybe the Lions will take the Jets' Haason Reddick problem off its hands. Of course that team is playing with too much good chemistry to want Reddick's problem ass on the roster, especially after he CAA fired him because he's being such a pain in the ass.

10. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

The Lions already traded their 2025 3rd round pick to the Jets, so they can't essentially give the Jets back what they lost; it'd be a second-round, which would be in the 60ish range. I wonder if Reddick would be fine with it because he's going to a top five team in the league and he can rebuild his value in the off-season to get the big contract he wants

11. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

What was boneheaded there? He was scrambling and was pushed as he was going out of bounds.

poindexter likes this.
  12. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Yeah, "boneheaded" might be the wrong word to use for an accident. After his run of bizarre interceptions, I think it's more of, "What kind of shenanigans has Will Levis gotten himself into this time?"
    Like, how many oddball plays can one quarterback be involved with in one season?

Draft saved Draft deleted