1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

But the real problem is libruhl media harping on Jan. 6.

bumpy mcgee and garrow like this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"Go back and look, Mr. Garrison. How many current SCOTUS justices worked on the Bush recount? What did Trump say to make Justice Anthony Kennedy stop dead in his tracks? Why is Clarence Thomas still on the court when Abe Fortas was destroyed for far less? Think, Mr. Garrison."

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Remember, Trump didn't know Babe Ruth started as a pitcher.

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Talking points talking points talking points talking points. Gotta tip my hat to the discipline, even with that stunning level of disingenuousness.

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

If he loses the Electoral College, he’s going to have a plan in place that will ensure his klansmen show up at state capitols or other locales in which states certify results. Then it’ll be up to governors to do the right thing.
    Fuck states’ rights. We have the most absurd system of electing our chief executive.

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Pretty clear trump is not capable of doing a real interview or debate. His handlers won’t let him because he’s so far gone. Too old, too senile. Totally unfit. He’s nonsensical at his hate rallies.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

“Wally Pimp. Good man. Got me nothing but the best hookers at Studio 54, believe me. Lou Gehrig was a loser. I like baseball players who don’t die of diseases named after them.”

I Should Coco and HanSenSE like this.
  10. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

His own handlers know he's unfit for office. Why don't you?

11. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

Harris is definitely being more aggressive and direct down the stretch here.

HanSenSE and garrow like this.
  12. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted