1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

How much of a p*ssy do you have to be to be scared to play football on a military school team because your opponents come from rough neighborhoods?

Also, I really hope someone digs up a New York Military Academy schedule from 1962 or 1963 so we can see just how many teams from rough neighborhoods they were lining up against, cause my guess is that it wasn't very many.

My own relationship with football has soured over the years and I would not begrudge anyone who says they aren't playing (or letting their kids play) due to the head blows. But to say you didn't play because you were scared of the players on other teams being tougher than you or outworking you, I have no respect for that.

matt_garth and HanSenSE like this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Also, WTF is up with his makeup and that hard line on the edge of his face!?! This is what happens when you demonize LGBTQ folks and your wife spends zero time with you - there's nobody there to do your makeup correctly.

3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

From the same asshole who constantly calls for violence against Americans he doesn't like.

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I'll bet the audience at that event has collectively donated tens of millions of dollars to Republican candidates over their lives. Trump can probably afford to lose some of their support, but long term his party cannot.

2muchcoffeeman and Inky_Wretch like this.
  6. Della9250

7. Della9250

8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

The future of our country is a fucking comedy routine to this twat.

Unserious.

Unfit.

Global embarrassment.

9. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Did he forget to insult Chicago while he was there? Or for that matter ask why there’s never an Economic Club of DuBois or Battle Mountain?

10. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Unless and until he moves to Yaphank, there will never be a street anywhere named for Stephen Miller.

11. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

Unfit and everything else. Also, applauded by the room.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I am trying so very hard not to violate copyright law by posting this entire Alexandra Petri column, but OMG. She ranks all the songs from Trump’s wedding-DJ-of-the-damned set.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/10/15/trump-dance-rally-songs-ymca-satire/

Draft saved Draft deleted