1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Honestly, it sounded like some hardcore MAGA tryhards applauding so hard their hands might have bled while the rest sat there.

garrow likes this.
  2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Don't forget the staffers and hangers-on that any presidential candidate has trailing along to every campaign event.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Donald J Trump at the Economic Club of Chicago, complete with crowd reaction.

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Yep. Or Eric was sitting in the front row thinking "if I just clap loud enough, Daddy will give me a hug."

UNCGrad likes this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

When the creepy youth pastor and his wife try to get the kids going at Bible camp.

[​IMG]

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I presume the crowd groaned because of the mere mention of Obama’s name and not as a sign of disapproval of Trump’s need to use the middle name v

garrow and BitterYoungMatador2 like this.
  8. tapintoamerica

Stupidity knows no bounds.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

LOL. He really is a lunatic.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fatfuck quit high school football as a junior in summer 1962. He then switched over to playing soccer.

Any high school junior in a NYC area high school who was 6-0 and 170-180 pounds ( by most accounts) who quit football to play soccer in 1962 would have automatically have been presumed to be a fancy dancer, if you know what I mean and I think you do. The basement bathroom stalls of Studio 54 and the close warm personal attentions of Roy Cohn still loomed in the future for the rough tough alpha male of MAGA Nation in the making.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Not necessarily so. These are people who have to calculate how they'll be affected if Harris wins as well as if Trump does.

12. tapintoamerica

Yet many of them were applauding at multiple points of the event.

Draft saved Draft deleted