1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

This thread is often mind boggling. A-plus your effort, though, Della.

UNCGrad and Slacker like this.
  2. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

the real problem is how mad the thread makes you they call it thread derangement syndrome so much hate so much

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

4. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

My high school started varsity soccer in 1966. I joined the JV program as a 9th grader in 1968 but had played all through elementary and middle school because we had a gym teacher at my elementary school who had served in the Army in Germany and fallen in love with the game.

5. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

If only the Dems had conceded on abortion.

tapintoamerica likes this.
  6. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If we had an attorney general worthy of the name, the very first instant any of the MAGGATs raised even one breath about obstructing or impeding FEMA rescue efforts, federal marshals would be ordered to make very public arrests of anyone who tried.

In the immortal words of Bobby Knight, "I'm not here to fuck around. Now you may be, but I'm not."

However that might upset the Rupert Murdoch media screech machine, so I'm sure Merrick simply rolled over peacefully and went back to sleep.

Draft saved Draft deleted