1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

It’s almost awe-inspiring that a human male can make it to 78 years old without taking responsibility for a damn thing.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  2. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

NY Times did another diner-esque story about Baraboo, Wis., which, though it has had multiple well-publicized racism incidents, also has more liberals than I thought (also, a college friend is a [female] pastor there).

Here's a fun quote:

“I don’t hate anybody,” said Mr. Dempsey, who called his hometown, Baraboo, “a communist stronghold” and labeled liberals as “Satanists.” “I just want to have a secure country.”

matt_garth likes this.
  3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

4. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

The Seattle number doesn’t surprise me. Another figure that gets thrown around a lot here in the PNW: 1 in every 12 adults in the City of Seattle have a net worth of $1 million or more. That’s a lot of millionaires. And it doesn’t even count Bellevue or other wealthy suburbs where the average home price is > $1M.

5. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

6. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

And then she got stunned by Stone Cold when she got home (which sounds dirtier than I mean it)

7. UPChip

UPChip Well-Known Member

Was certainly a great year for the Undertaker.

DanielSimpsonDay and dixiehack like this.
  8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Um, yeah. In some ways, Bret Baier and Harris Faulkner are worse than the other idiots that circus continues to trot up under the big top. The others, at least, are in the joke and their viewers know it. The fact that Baier, Faulkner and Maria Bartiromo actually think they're serious journalists makes them, if this is possible, even more disingenuous.

9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

... well, working for him was certainly Rock Bottom.

Draft saved Draft deleted