1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

The suburban office building I work in, more than 800 miles away from NC, just had a FEMA office open. Now, because of the threats, there is armed security on premises and anyone there at night/weekends has to prove what they are there for.

2. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

I’m not going to unclench until after 12:01 PM on January 20 when she is sworn in.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

A narrow Harris win will of course lead to months of Trumpian bullshit. It could also lead to the worst possible outcome, Trump being elected by a 6-3 verdict of the Supreme Court. Even him winning on the square would be better than that. If she were to win decisively, a desirable but looking to be improbable outcome, I don't think so many people will go along with Trump's bullshit.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

The same Trump who thought a small company could rebuild Puerto Rico's power infrastructure.

Woody Long likes this.
  5. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Roberts won’t vote for him just to vote for him. Thomas, Alito and probably I-Know-My-A-B-Cs. The question would Gorsich and Beer Kavanaugh both be inclined to break for Trump or would one stand up and say enough is enough.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The reason it was (and still is) important for Biden to get rid of Mewling Merrick and appoint an aggressive/competent acting AG in place by Election Day who would be willing to use federal resources to ensure a legitimate election is not ratfucked away by MAGGATs.

Apparently Biden doesn't think it's anything to worry about. He may have to send his regrets from some prison dungeon next February.

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

It is a f*cking outrage that we gotta worry about what Trump and his goons will do if he loses (again). This is what Trump should have done after 2020: build a godawful tacky presidential "library" put out a WH memoir no one will read and STFU. Instead we've got chaos and pain. F*ck you to anyone who contributed to this sickening madness.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Antonio Brown is speaking at a Trump rally in Latrobe today.

10. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Does Trump think that's going to help him with Steelers voters?

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I’m on YouTubeTV. The ad in question ran right after a spot for a local car dealership, so I assumed it was a local break.

Draft saved Draft deleted