1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I was sadly fucking close.

What a fucking sick joke the NYT has become.

garrow and matt_garth like this.
  2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

In nine yesrs, he’s gone from talking about his own dick on stage to talking about Arnold Palmer’s.

TowelWaver likes this.
  3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Makes one wonder how he knows so much about them. NTTAWWT.

4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

5. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

cue @Starman

HanSenSE likes this.
  6. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

I have to say, I really like Mark Cuban. Always have.

I could see myself voting for him if he ever did run for anything. He's just so smart, so engaged, and he backs up everything he says and does. He also has done brilliantly in business, and yet, seems like a relatable person who could get on with every-man, and just about anyone.

I also love, love, love what he's been trying to do, and has done so far, to and with Big Pharma. It's such an important issue, one he understands thoroughly and has tackled head-on. If he has talked in-depth about the topic with Kamala Harris, and he backs her and her plans on the issue, then that's something to be genuinely excited about with regard to her winning the election.

FileNotFound, HanSenSE and TigerVols like this.
  7. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

Whatever makes his putter flutter …

8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

What bullshit. Let's not overlook this crap, though Arnold Palmer's dick certainly is a tough act to follow.

"Would consider." HAH. Joke's on you, America. "It’s something I would think about." ... Let's just downgrade it to horseshit right away. Fucko is trying to buy votes, and swing votes, by pitching a dreamy hypothetical that, once back in office, he would ignore like all his other fake campaign acts.

It's all would, could, might, maybe. His whole life is little more than lies, false promises, unpaid bills, sexual deviance and felonious crimes.

"We could do that. I certainly would consider it.
    It would be tremendous, like nobody's ever seen before."

"Only I can help you. What have you got to lose?"

Last edited: Oct 19, 2024 at 9:24 PM
  9. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

He has a concept of a tax exemption for those people.

But he will roll back taxes for the rich … in what I suspect has some kickbacks involved (while I don’t have proof, his pay-for-play past and other deals should help the naive connect the dots).

10. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I’ll say this, Harris and whatever super PACs fly in formation with her have broken out the big guns with today’s ads. Very specifically pointing out the flaws with his plans and with him. Probably should have gone up with those at the start of the month, but at least they’re in there punching now.

Meanwhile the queer-bating ads from the GOP are getting uglier and more disturbing with each ad buy. But hey, it’s the Democrats who put others down. Isn’t that right Captain Sanctimony?

TowelWaver, garrow, Gutter and 2 others like this.
  11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

That's Musk's Super PAC. He's obsessed because he has a trans child. He really ought to be thrown out of American life. Biden should strip his security clearance and take Space X under the Defense Production Act.

12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

No there’s another one that comes direct from the Trump campaign, because it has the required “I approved this message” tag line at the end.

Draft saved Draft deleted