1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. kickoff-time

kickoff-time Well-Known Member

I agree if Trump wins Pennsylvania he will be elected.

Nothing against Walz but I still think Mark Kelly would have been a better choice and Shapiro would have helped in the state that Harris needs to have. It's all water under the bridge now. Harris is getting my vote, hope she gets millions of others in those swing states.

2. sgreenwell

sgreenwell Well-Known Member

Don't ask Trump serious questions. If you want to show how wildly senile he is at this point, just ask him about completely random shit or leading bullshit. The guy was defending Harvey Weinstein last week, and praising Hitler's generals. Just have him keep talking about absolutely toxic shit, like whether he thinks Jeff Epstein was a good guy and how much he likes his plane. I think the stuff like him rambling about Arnold Palmer's dick is way more damaging than him just saying the generic "grrr grrr migrants bad people" in response to policy questions.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  3. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter. Prepare yourself. He's probably going to win.

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

5. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

If Harris's lean towards moderate Republicans doesn't work that strategy should be buried for good after this election. Stop kissing the asses of people who were doing everything in their power to minimize yours.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

This might be bullshit, the angry vet is wearing a "We're Not Going Back" shirt, and I don't think its about Iraq. But the "vet" does a good job of looking like someone who is being deprogrammed.

x.com

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

What in the actual fuck.

HanSenSE and Neutral Corner like this.
  9. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I'm reaching "Just get it over with" stage. I'm tired of polls. I'm tired of roundtables of nimrod "undecided" voters. I'm tired of more polls. I'm tired of what stupid thing Trump said at a rally. I'm tired of the news media following this about as objectively as recruiting writers follow their college football team. I'm tired of even more polls. I'm tired of the Goddamned political ads that are so stupid and filled with nonsense that I don't see how any sane person pays attention to them beyond to laugh at them, I'm tired of even more fucking polls.

10. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If Fatfuck wins there will be no more elections.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  11. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

12. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

They've kind of lost their effectiveness, anyway. You know, that whole "bad guy loses" thing that worked reasonably well.

Draft saved Draft deleted