1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

The thing about the October Surprise is that we’re running out of October. Brace yourselves this last week.

dixiehack likes this.
  2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump is the only president/presidential candidate who______

3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Im sure Team Fatfuck has another assassination attempt brewing in the kitchen.

4. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

More on point than previously? (I keed, I keed)

5. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

...and we'll leave it there

garrow likes this.
  6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I think he’s innoculated himself. “I need generals like Hitler had!” is chalked up to just another Wednesday.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  7. SoloFlyer

SoloFlyer Well-Known Member

Pennsylvania doesn't exist in a vacuum. It is highly unlikely that Trump wins Pennsylvania, but loses Michigan and/or Wisconsin.

If Trump wins, the map will essentially look like 2016. If Harris wins, it'll likely look similar to 2020. There is too much crossover in the Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan demographics for one of those states to be an outlier and ultimate decider.

8. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Too soon! ... TOO SOON!!!

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

He went DIY.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

There are more woman voters than men. Most of them feel pretty strongly about Roe. I think that's going to be a huge factor, whether she is a Republican voter or not.

Fred siegle likes this.
  12. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Here's the paranoid in me

I'm convinced more than ever that Trump is a Trojan Horse for Vance. Maybe I'm asking too much, but there can't be a sane, responsible Republican who would be at all comfortable with this flaming pile of shit train wreck who spouts multiple things every day that would have wrecked anyone else's President candidacy.

I think they're hoping some electoral college magic a la 2016 happens and Trump wins. Then, six months or fewer after Jan. 20, they will invoke Article 25 and bounce Trump's fat ass out of here -- giving them a 39-year-old, good-looking dude with a much smoother line of bull, is 100 times smarter than Trump and will work 24/7 to shove the 2025 Project down our throats and up our asses -- never taking 100 days a year off for golf. And while Vance serves eight years, they'll be working to get the states to repeal the 22nd amendment limiting the President to two terms, and they've got a dictator on their hands, someone who can win the next five elections and still not be as old as Harris.

They saw DeSantis implode in the primaries because he's a young Trump with none of the charm. They were never going to nominate a brown woman (Haley). Cruz, Hawley and Cotton are assholes. Noem is an empty skirt. I think they're pinning their hopes on Vance, and if Trump doesn't die in office before next summer, they'll start the Article 25 moves.

Draft saved Draft deleted