1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

On Oct. 29, right before Election Day, Harris gives her "closing argument" in D.C. at the Ellipse, where trump had his bullshit rally of lies and sparked the Jan. 6 insurrection.

I think that's an incredibly smart move. Keep drilling down on his unfitness and criminality until time runs out.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2024 at 7:29 PM
    tapintoamerica, matt_garth and garrow like this.
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I do hope after Trump leaves the public stage he takes all of his stooges with him, all of his sympathizers, apologists in media, donors in politics wherever. Just an absolute abdication of responsibility that should never be excused, rationalized or forgotten.

matt_garth and Baron Scicluna like this.
  3. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I hope he continues to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and convicted so other fuckwit fascists are discouraged from pulling all the shit he's pulled.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

(From eight years ago. Of course, he's been talking quite freely in public how much he wants to fuck his own daughter for THIRTY YEARS, but no matter.)

5. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I hope he isn’t president in three months. The rest we could slog through.

6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

This is the kind of shit we are napalming representative democracy for. Twenty damn people.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

And odds are 3/4 of them voted for Stinky.

9. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I will reiterate, the Dems will have to run up the score and win the vast majority of battleground EVs to shut the MAGA camp up for good.

I think the hidden Dobbs vote and young female vote will go a long way toward this. Old Stinky and a few interspersed school shootings have pissed off the youngs. Plus the passing of about 13 million old Stinky voters since 2020.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

I have no choice

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

When things are this close, that isn't necessarily true.

Draft saved Draft deleted