1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I forgot one aspect of the conspiracy theory: after they invoke 25 to throw Trump out, he’ll sit still for it because Vance will pardon him for the federal charges.

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

3. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

I feel like this non-endorsement by the LAT can only mean that Patrick Soon-Shiong actually supports Trump, but he doesn't want that in the paper.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  4. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Of course, such things should not rebound onto Shapiro, but we're talking about Amurrikkka here. Fox News would have relentlessly promoted the lie that Shapiro did these things and it would have stuck.

5. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

And this is why this election is still so up in the air. It's the state of the country: No one -- no one -- apparently, can trust anyone, about anything. It's insane.

Driftwood likes this.
  6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

There will be no need for that; the minute he takes office, he will pardon himself for any and all federal crimes he may have committed, order the DOJ to immediately terminate any in-progress investigations or prosecutions' and destroy all evidence and documents assembled as part of those cases, and order state governors to immediately pardon him for any state or local charges or face military special forces marching into their state capitols.

He will claim authority to do this in his capacity as commander in chief, he considers any legal action against him by any state or local jurisdiction to be unconstitutional interference with his effectiveness as CInC, therefore he has authority to order the military to end that interference BAMN.

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Disagree. If either side has a surprise to launch, they're not holding on to it in a year when both sides seem to have embraced early voting. It would have leaked by now.
    I could be wrong, of course. Maybe the campaigns are stupid. Maybe there's something that really can't come out until next week. But the voting booths have been open for a week now in many states.

8. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

They really hate my ass because they've asked me 9 TIMES.

9. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

10. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

Yes. They're still talking about her fucking job at McDonald's.

garrow likes this.
  11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Amazed Mr. Billionaire doesn’t have the Kroger delivery ad pop up in the middle of his Spotify set.

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted