1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Loo
    Looks like Melania is one cow that disappeared.

HanSenSE likes this.
  2. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

You can't get enough likes for that sentiment. I mean, I voted Wednesday. I made what I hoped were my last contributions yesterday. And I've spent much of my day deleting urgent messages from people I support but com'on, go away.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  3. WriteThinking

WriteThinking Well-Known Member

Imagine being at the Michigan rally, as a Trump supporter, standing there, and listening to that crap? None of it makes any sense!

4. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

They don’t care. Party over country. Pwning the libs!

tea and ease likes this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Support RSBN and Mike Lindell graphics? PBS is less subtle during pledge drives.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2024 at 8:45 PM
    2muchcoffeeman and garrow like this.
  6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Before switching to Game 2 I watched some of Bill Maher interview Megyn Kelly.

He let her rage on about immigration and the atrocity of chopping up the bodies of trans kids which picked up some votes on the margins.

7. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

My wife is getting pissy with me because she doesn't possess the ability to STFU about what is beyond our control.
    I told her we can vote and encourage others to vote. We can't control the outcome, and we can't continue to let one orange shit stain to be a constant fixture in our daily lives. A decade is enough. I can't take anymore.
    "What about out great nieces?"
    "I can't fucking do it for them. I can only do what I can do. What I can't do is let this shit destroy our lives."

8. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

9. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

10. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

North Carolina will report early on Nov. 5. That will be the tell whether it'll be an early night or not.

Of course, we all know Election Night will be just half the battle against Titty Baby.

11. UNCGrad

UNCGrad Well-Known Member

I'm hoping to take Wednesday off after Election Day. I don't think there will be a call by then, but I imagine that day I'm probably waking up still drunk from the night before and riddled with anxiety.

And if it's a Harris win, I probably won't sleep that night.

Slacker likes this.
  12. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

It only makes sense to those who are completely fucked in the head. Which describes Trump supporters.

garrow likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted