1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I won’t sleep in any case.
    I really wish I had skills that are needed in Canada.

2. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

garrow, HanSenSE and matt_garth like this.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The Democrats need to delegate somebody to point out that the fascist party has made husky whiskery transvestites pretty much the lead image of 3/4 of their broadcast ads at the same time their god emperor standardbearer is a 400- pound floppy titted flouncing f****t who wears a girdle, hairspray, lipstick and high heel shoes.

OscarMadison, Woody Long and Slacker like this.
  4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

College ain't for everyone, taters, and Rogan
    could buy you and sell you over and over right now.

I don't even follow Rogan. But your point was extremely lame. :cool:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2024 at 2:17 AM
  6. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Can I delay my induced coma until after the election, then maybe bring me around in January 2029? Assuming there’s anything left to wake up to by then.

7. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

"Spokane Proud Boys." I bet they look big and bad cranking their motorcycles and shouting their racist bullshit through the mean streets of nearby Coeur d'Alene.

Pathetic.

OscarMadison and garrow like this.
  8. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

We'll promise not to tell you the scores of the next five Sugar Bowls until you've had a chance to watch them on the as-yet-unrealized killer app that will put Disney out of business. Oh, sorry. Disney's out of business by 2029. No reason to make trips to Orlando because Florida has been sold back to the Spanish. Also, biscuits and gravy are now "woke."

cyclingwriter2 and Deskgrunt50 like this.
  9. Slacker

you say horse serum like its a bad thing but have you ever had a pint well
    i guess not but you know Arod has so now i have no choice this race is over

Woody Long likes this.
  10. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

“Robert Kagan, who resigned from his position on Friday after more than two decades at the publication, told the Daily Beast that Trump’s meeting with executives of Bezos’ Blue Origin space company the same day that the Amazon founder had killed a plan to support Harris was proof of the backroom deal.

“‘Trump waited to make sure that Bezos did what he said he was going to do, and then met with the Blue Origin people,’ he said on Saturday. ‘Which tells us that there was an actual deal made, meaning that Bezos communicated, or through his people, communicated directly with Trump, and they set up this quid pro quo.’”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-wa...traight-jeff-bezos-donald-trump-quid-pro-quo/

11. Slacker

Somebody please ask Fucko why the hell Ivanka
    ain't speaking at Daddy's big-ass New York rally, OK?

12. Slacker

Hey, take it from me ...

[​IMG]

I Should Coco and Deskgrunt50 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted