1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

Multiple videos and audio recordings could come out this week with Trump conspiring with his “shooter” and his cult will still vote for him.

There could be video of him banging a teen while Epstein cheers, and they say it was years ago.

I think the only thing that would repulse his base would be video of him with a dude or video of him mocking his supporters behind closed doors.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2024 at 3:29 PM
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Or saying the assassination attempt spooked him so bad he will definitely do something about guns in a second term.

3. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I think the cult runs so deep for 35-40 percent of the electorate that he could introduce a liberal agenda and they’d twist themselves into a pretzel to defend it.

4. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

A Lonesome Rhodes moment.

TowelWaver and cyclingwriter2 like this.
  5. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Dare I say it: Pee tape?

cyclingwriter2 likes this.
  6. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

so specific i feel the economy improving already the choice is clear

7. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Seriously, This is somebody calling for massive detention camps run by the military on American soil. This is the stuff of every nutty right-wing nightmare scenario,

8. Shelbyville Manhattan

Shelbyville Manhattan Well-Known Member

They'd say it was deepfaked.

There is no amount of shit Trump could pour on his supporters that would leave them yelling anything but "Please, sir, I want more!"

9. SixToe

SixToe Well-Known Member

They wouldn't care. It would be cast aside as fake, manipulated, "years ago" or something else. Wouldn't care at all.

Mocking his supporters -- "Hell, we are dumb fucks. But we don't want them to win so it don't matter. As long as he wins and she doesn't he can say whatever he wants about us."

Literally they have zero fucks about anything he says or does.

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

so I guess everyone involved with Imus in the Morning was just excrement for hire

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I had hope for a few days when the house I pass on my way to the tennis courts didn't have any of the usual 8 flags hanging (7 Trump, 1 'Murikan).

But they were back this morning.

12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Then why is Trump still in the race?

Draft saved Draft deleted