1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Biden: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Jan 20, 2021.

1. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Good question. If he's not actively running for office, can he just pocket everything? Guessing he already takes all the proceeds from his wretched "collectibles" and such.

2. cyclingwriter2

cyclingwriter2 Well-Known Member

To paraphrase Dick Miller’s character in Rock and Roll High School…”those Magas are ugly, ugly people.”

garrow likes this.
  3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Much of the advertising by Democrats in those House races in New York is focused on connecting the Republicans to Trump, especially the guy they refer to as "MAGA" Mike Lawler. I just wish he'd stop sending me so many mailers. In terms of junk in my mailbox, he has outspent Mondaire Jones by at least four-to-one.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2024 at 10:43 AM
  4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Remember when we heard about death panels determining who would get healthcare and who wouldn't? They've outsourced those jobs to AI!

HanSenSE likes this.
  5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

People forget that the real "acam" of Obamacare was health insurance was getting so expensive it was near a tipping point, where not enough people could afford insurance leading to even higher costs for those who could, leading to more people dropping it etc. etc. like an iceberg that melts so much it flips.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

7. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Well all the freaks who want a pardon
    Showed up last night at Madison Square Garden
    To threaten, to shock, to insult
    Just another day in the Trump cult

8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Is there not an "unsubscribe" link at the bottom? I've thought that it is a legal requirement.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  9. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

There’s an unsubscribe link on mailers?

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Hilarious that Trump brought out a "roast comedian" with a history of crossing the line and getting dropped by agents and managers and people have a hard time noticing much difference between what he said and what the "serious political types" said.

12. matt_garth

matt_garth Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted