1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Week 12 Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Nov 14, 2007.

1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I would like to thank Brent Musberger for repeatedly reiterating that Ryan Mallet is a freshman quarterback.

2. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Thomas Brown from a yard out to put Georgia in front, 14-10.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Side judge at the Boise State-Idaho game suffered a broken leg, and "will be out for a while." Gawd I hate crap-ass, local announcers.

4. SouthPaw

SouthPaw New Member

If Musberger refers to Ryan Mallett as "Big Tex" one more time, I'm driving to Ann Arbor to have it out with that little midget man.

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Was he "shaken up" on the play?

6. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Yeah, how annoying is that. Makes me want to blow up Ann Arbor (but who doesn't) and maybe Texas for good measure. Just call him Mallett, how hard is that?

7. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Some time ago, and I don't think it was here, I predicted Ga. Tech would beat Clemson, but lose to at least one of Army, Duke and UNC. And oh look! Carolina within 2 early in the fourth. 17-15 after a missed two-point conversion.

8. SouthPaw

SouthPaw New Member

If Carr wasn't on his way out before, he should be after letting Henne come back in this game.

"Big Tex" is the much better option.

9. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

Eat this, Tebow. Stafford with a 10 (10!)-yard TD run. 21-10.

10. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

31 down, need 30 more from Dawgs and Cats.

11. BBJones

BBJones Guest

Give Sweater Vest credit. He knows how to keep his job. Lose at home to a team you should beat by 30? No problem. Beat Michigan and all is well.

The Buckeyes aren't exactly showing they're worthy of climbing back up the polls if people ahead them lose.

12. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

You just got 3 off the upright. 21-13.

Draft saved Draft deleted