1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NCAA Week 12 Running Thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Chef, Nov 14, 2007.

1. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

How do you figure that BB? They're dominating this game with their defense.

2. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

YOur KSU, MU tally:

MU - 28
    KSU - 18

Early third period.

3. Platyrhynchos

Third and 16, touchdown Mizzou.

MU 35, KSU 18, 9:20 left in the third.

4. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

As Vanderbilt goes ahead (Go Dores!), Georgia turns it over again, but Woodson sacked on third down at midfield.

5. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I (heart) Jeremy Maclin!

6. BBJones

BBJones Guest

They're "dominating" an offense that has receivers wide open on every play but nobody to throw it to them. When they do throw it, said open receivers drop the ball. The offense, meanwhile, is a three-and-out machine.

7. StaggerLee

StaggerLee Well-Known Member

Michigan is definitely helping them out with the dropped passes. Offensively, I think Tressel is playing it very close to the vest (pun intended), because he doesn't want an interception to turn things around.

8. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

Another TD pass to Jeremy Maclin 9 catches 142 yards, 2 for TDs, and a 99 or 98-yard kick return

9. BBJones

BBJones Guest

Tressel is doing that because that's how he coaches: not to lose. I'm amazed it doesn't bite him more often.

10. SouthPaw

SouthPaw New Member

Michigan's offense has sucked in every facet today. I'm not sure what group has done worse - the o-line, receivers or the quarterback.

Some of that is due to OSU's defense, particularly Vernon Goulston, but my god is Michigan bad.

11. Platyrhynchos

Is Maclin a freshman?

12. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Active Member

Yes, a redshirt. During a summer workout last year he tore his ACL, which is why he redshirted. Supposedly his 40 time is faster now than it was before the tear. That is scary to think about.

Draft saved Draft deleted