1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Commercials you like

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Captain_Kirk, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

The scene in the Lamaze class where they're shouting, "ooh baby baby, ooh baby baby, push it real good!," is, well, real good.

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I love the guy mowing his lawn who says, "I'm pushing it good. I'm pushing it real good."

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Geico might have a clinker or two every now and then, but for the most part they have been on a long winning streak for commercials.

4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

This is my favorite part. And this is one of those where it's funny the first few times, but then it's just sort of, meh. They're no Ickey Woods.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I was at a beach in October, and one of those advertising planes flew by dragging a Geico sign. FUCK GEICO.

Wouldn't everyone's insurance be lower if they didn't advertise so much? FUCK GEICO.

FUCK THAT GECKO, Caveman and screaming pig. FUCK EM ALL!

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Don't forget FLO!

7. old_tony

The commercials with Santa doing a press conference as Bill Belichick would do them for ESPN's Christmas NBA telecasts are pretty good.

8. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I really like the Android commercial with "Party Hard" as the soundtrack.

9. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

Since it's the NBA, I'm guessing they were going for Pops, but yeah, they are good.

10. old_tony

Not sold on all the Honda ads with the '80s action figures, but I do like the Skeletor one.

bigpern23 likes this.
  11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Stretch Armstrong, as well. I once took the claw end of a hammer to Stretch to investigate the inner workings. But some of those spots do suck.

12. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

If you're not paying close attention and happen to look up halfway through the commercial, it looks like a long, skinny dick is protruding from the back seat.

spikechiquet likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted