1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hot Stove Thread 2014-15

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Oct 30, 2014.

1. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

I can't wait until oop is walking down the street and gets punched in the face, which will be awesome because:

A) duh, it's oop getting punched in the face, of course it's awesome

and

B) he won't be able to tell the cops who did it because his eyes reflexively closed at the moment of impact so he can't be sure

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Captain Chuckles? That's the best you can do? If you are going to post something that useless, at least put a little effort into it and provide us with some entertainment.

The subject if unsupported PED accusations interests me, so I will join in when others bring it up. Somebody else brought up a topic related to baseball on a baseball thread and I responded. What exactly are you complaining about?

3. outofplace

Thank you for supplying more evidence, LTL. You had already provided a great deal, but a little extra doesn't hurt. Those lame accusations disguised as jokes never get old.

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

You don't even know it's me writing this. It could be North Korean hackers.

5. outofplace

Anybody know how to say "evidence" in Korean? Sure, LTL doesn't understand what the word means in English, but maybe they can explain it to him.

6. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

So glad you are to entertain us. We'd be lost without your rage.

7. outofplace

Sorry that I must disabuse you of the delusion that you can read my emotional state, but if you really think I'm angry, you suck at it. Of course, you also think you are funny and you thought you understood what happened to Bo Jackson, so there seem to be many lessons you need to learn. Sad that you don't have the wisdom to realize it.

8. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

That only works under the idea that his standards of evidence are consistent in any way and not just a convenient affectation to support whatever argument he feels like getting into.

9. outofplace

Rick, please stop with that lie. You can repeat it and change your story all you like, but we both know that you are full of it. First you denied it. Then you tried to say that you were joking. Why change your story if it isn't true?

I'll do you a favor and not remind everybody what we're talking about.

10. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Are the Orioles going to do anything? Sheesh.

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

How DARE you interrupt oop's thread!

12. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Oh. I forgot the protocol.

Draft saved Draft deleted