1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hot Stove Thread 2014-15

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Oct 30, 2014.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

So you aren't sure, yet you keep dragging it up in unrelated threads and starting fights about it? And you are questioning my sanity? Comical. As I said, Rick, please move on unless you are ready to discuss this with some integrity. Thank you.

2. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

3. outofplace

[​IMG]
    Riptide as he brings his usual level of contribution to the thread. Got anything to say about baseball?

4. Riptide

Sorry, I thought this was the running thread about your sanity.

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I thought this was the wrasslin' thread.

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Integrity is acknowledging that I'm not sure.

Lack of integrity is you pretending you are sure when you wouldn't remotely accept that standard for being sure on any issue you were arguing against.

7. Riptide

[Programming note: Wookie will return
    after he finishes broadcasting the Steelers game.]

Last edited: Dec 21, 2014
  8. outofplace

I always stick to the standard. Lack of integrity is refusing to admit that you changed your story or answer the question of why you changed it.

So, do you want to talk baseball or keep lying about me?

9. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

Please list your proof that I changed my story, or admit that you don't have any.

Please list your proof that I'm lying. Even if I'm incorrect (which I'm not), that doesn't prove deceitful intent. Or admit that you don't have any.

And then when you're done admitting you don't have any, admit that you just made two declarative statements without any proof, something you claim to dislike.

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I'll have some peanuts and crackerjacks.

11. outofplace

Sorry, not going to get into a debate about integrity with a guy who keeps changing his story. I do agree with one thing in your post. You could have simply forgot what you posted and that is why your story changed. This was quite a few years ago, long before we lost the ability to delete our posts, so anything is possible.

If you don't want to stand by what you have posted on this site, that's fine, but to continue to drag it into unrelated conversations ever since I pointed out your hypocrisy on the Ferguson thread is getting tiresome.

12. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I want to see the Wookie in a bikini.

Draft saved Draft deleted