1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

College FB Bowl-o-Rama

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by I Should Coco, Dec 19, 2014.

1. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I'll take the over.
    7-7 at 12:17 mark of 1st.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

And at halftime of a game that was on the books at 56, it's 28-24.

always, Always, ALWAYS take the Over.

3. ColdCat

ColdCat Well-Known Member

Wow, some brawling between BYU and Memphis at the Miami Beach Bowl. Class move by No. 12 for BYU to punch that Memphis player in the back of the head.

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Dude needs some Endswell under the eye...somebody got him pretty good before that.
    And a Memphis player whacking somebody with a helmet. This was not a Tupperware party.
    Buncha white boys gettin' their thug on. Did somebody cheat in cornhole at one of the pregame functions?

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I thought Mormons were decent, polite people. Today I was reminded that they're not so goody two-shoes like the Osmonds were. #sarcasm

Man, that was some brawl.

6. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Some friends and I are headed down to the Miami area soon for the King Orange Jamboree. My interest, though, was piqued today by the late-game brawl during Memphis State's high-scoring win over Brigham Young, also in Miami. I didn't see the game so I'm hoping there's a replay soon on ESPN.

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I love it when football players get into brawls with their helmets on. It's like they forget that the guy they want to beat to a pulp is wearing a helmet.

Do it hockey style. Gloves off. Masks off. Let's go.

8. daytonadan1983

daytonadan1983 Well-Known Member

D-3 Fan, I say this with all due respect and hope you and yours have a great holiday season.

In the immortal of Gary, the Mormon kid from South Park:

Suck my balls. #sarcasm

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Boca Raton bowl has pretty much emptied out in 4th QTR, Everyone had to go home to bed

10. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Especially in national title games!

11. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Fuck You.
    :):mad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

I'm sure most of the world missed the Popeyes Bahama Bowl, but it had as great a finish as you'll ever see. Central Michigan scored three touchdowns in the final 3:06, including a 75-yard touchdown that included four laterals and ended with a guy barely getting to the pylon. The play started with one second left. An extra point would have tied the game. Instead, the Chippewas go for two and throw incomplete. Western Kentucky wins, 49-48. Central Michigan QB throws for bowl-record 7 touchdowns.

Score was 42-14 at half.

Draft saved Draft deleted