1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Parenthood Season 6: Will someone die with the show?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Versatile, Sep 27, 2014.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Five minutes left and obviously this is a Julia/Joel-free episode, which pisses me off after last week's episode. They're really making this final season a bit choppy by doing it this way.

2. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Damn, that ending just crushed me. I'll be watching it again soon.

3. old_tony

Yeah. I just don't understand the thinking that since the show is ending someone has to die.

There was such a cool scene with Zeek and Camille just a few scenes before.

BTW, Vers, I eagerly await your ranking for this one. I'll be curious to see where Dylan ranks.

4. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Thought Max's little adventure had much too clean an ending. It would not have been that easy to make up with the girl and for her parents to send her back to that school. And Max would not have apologized so gracefully (for him), anyway.

5. old_tony

Still two episodes left, but tonight's could have been a series finale for how nicely they tied some things up. I'm still hoping that maybe the producers have heard the fans and won't kill off anyone.

And, Vers, we've missed your episode rankings for a while.

6. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Yeah, Adam, I know you have a house and three kids, and you're paying for one to go to an Ivy League school, and we live in one of the most expensive areas of the country. But Crosby would much prefer to have a really fun job.

7. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Welcome to the family: Zeek Holt!

And damn, was it skin to win when it comes to Max's crush, Dylan?

8. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

So long to a pretty damn good show.
    Someone wrote on this site that the show could have gone on for ages. I mean, look at how they wrapped it up: Julia had a 2nd kid (No. 4 for the family), Amber met a guy (and had another kid?) and her and Zeek's dad get along; Camile had her overseas adventure; Headmaster Adam; the studio seems to be a success; eff-in A! Max smiled!

9. old_tony

I really didn't think they needed to kill off anyone, but they seemed set on it. I guess I'm glad that they didn't spend much of the time on it and gave us a nice glimpse into some of the characters' futures.

It was nice to be invited into the Braverman family 103 times. Too bad NBC, a network that can't seem to find many good shows, couldn't take care of one of the great ones they had. But that's why they're No. 4 among the over-air networks.

10. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

In the end, Amber made out with Landry, had a baby with Luke Cafferty, and another with Jason Street (and seems likely to marry him.)

Jason Katims can have my babies, if he asks.

Draft saved Draft deleted