1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

AMC's The Walking Dead

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KYSportsWriter, Nov 1, 2010.

1. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Did you see Glenn fix an RV? If not, you are a week behind.

2. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I find myself really moved by the tension between trying to hold on to who you are as a person and living in a world where you have to expect the worst of every person you meet. If anything upsets me about this show it's the idea that so few people would maintain their humanity.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

OK. I am caught up. Ready to enjoy some suburbia.

spikechiquet likes this.
  4. spikechiquet

Oh, good...Darryl brought dinner.
    Shocking...a Congressman's son is a douchebag.

5. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I wonder what happened to the pistol Rick stashed in the blender. Somebody obviously took it.

6. HC

HC Well-Known Member

What is it gonna take for Darryl to wash his frackin' hair???? :eek:

7. spikechiquet

Watching the post-show...WHOA! Farrah Fawcett called. Way to feather that hair Denise Huth!

8. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I wonder if the three guys who were "exiled" found it?

9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

It's kind of like working in newspapers these days.

HC likes this.
  10. Tarheel316

Could be. It was definitely an important scene and I expect whoever took the gun will be a factor in future episodes.

11. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I suspect it wasn't "found" so much as there is someone in this group who is a skillful tracker that has been watching the Grimes Gang closely enough to have seen Rick stash it there. It certainly appears something is up with this group.

I'm more curious about the interviews and how they are used. I'm guessing Deanna uses them to study the new "members" of the community to assess their weakness and find an angle, as Rick spoke about. I love how Carol is "playing the part" of a meek den mother. She's going to surprise the hell out someone, and it won't end well for that person.

12. Tarheel316

Oh yes about Carol. No doubt. Just like when that wannabe Aidan tried to take on Glenn. That was my favorite part of the episode.

Draft saved Draft deleted