1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2015 NCAA Tournament thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RecoveringJournalist, Mar 18, 2015.

1. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Ashley Judd greeting Andrew Harrison after the game:

[​IMG]

And yet some wonder how UK has cornered the recruiting market.

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Meh. She's 46. A nice looking 46, but 46.

I doubt too many 17-19 year-old recruits are tempted by a hottie 46-year old. I probably would be, but I ain't 19.

3. Blitz

Blitz Active Member

Any chance there was a foul committed on the last ND possession? Not much talk or video circulating on television airwaves.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Ok. I raise my hand and volunteer. At 19, everything is worth humping. Some teachers are in the 46 or MILF categories.

Is that hug an NCAA violation?

FileNotFound likes this.
  5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

It looks like he's being violated, all right.

FileNotFound likes this.
  6. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I suppose we should brace ourselves for seeing Judd crying next weekend. And five different camera angles of it.

7. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

I was shocked that ND didn't at least try something different. You keep allowing a 7-footer to back in and take 2- and 3-footers all night . . .

8. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I was just as surprised that calipari went away from it, which is what allowed nd to go on its run.

9. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I felt like my IQ dropped double digits last night listening to Reggie Miller and Dan Bonner.

10. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

Just looked at the Dodd fiasco on Twitter. That was painful. It's a shame there's not some anti-butthurt algorithm that can save guys like him from themselves on social media.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Obviously Mike Brey didn't read the kids basketball thread detailing the downfall of the Pandas.

12. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Speaking of, Barkley wishing pandas were real in that commercial was hysterical.

Draft saved Draft deleted