1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2015 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by schiezainc, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Stardust channeling X-Men villain Mr. Sinister with his ring entrance. Does Rey Mysterio know Cody is stealing his bit?

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Holy shit that was a fun match. Everything you'd want and expect from a ladder match with those guys. The matching headbutts between Ziggler and Bryan was classic.

3. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Agreed, very entertaining ladder match. I gotta admit, I really like putting the belt on Bryan if they're looking to bring some prestige back to the title. And a program between Bryan and Ziggler for the strap wouldn't be the worst thing.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Smart move of the E to make the Bryan fans happy early and hopefully prevent the rest of the show from being hijacked by Yes chants.

5. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

Holy. Fucking. Shit. What an RKO. My god.

KYSportsWriter likes this.
  6. Ric Flair

Ric Flair Member

Holy RKO. That. Was. Amazing.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

What was Rollins, about 12 feet up?

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Hopefully someone banging the gong is not an omen for this Sting-Triple H match.

9. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I would have loved that a lot more if we didn't see DX and nWo on a regular basis. Like what they did overall though.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

What the hell did Triple H do to his left leg? He had a nasty, nasty 2-foot-long bruise running down it like he got hit with something or landed on an edge somewhere. He'll be limping on Raw tomorrow night for sure.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That intro for Kid E or whoever the hell sings this song was was the sound of 70,000 people going, "Who?"

KYSportsWriter likes this.
  12. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Daniel Bryan being congratulated by the former IC champs came off as a bit hokey, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Draft saved Draft deleted