1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Experienced journalist in central Ohio looking for freelance opportunities

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by ILoveSports0610, Mar 31, 2015.

1. ILoveSports0610

ILoveSports0610 New Member

Looking for someone to cover a variety of sporting events in and around Columbus? Please consider the following:

I recently relocated into the central Ohio area. Previously I covered prep sports for newspapers throughout southcentral and southern Ohio as well as northeastern Kentucky. I have received a couple of honors from the Ohio Prep Sportswriters Association. Additionally, I have vast experience on the prep scene while other items on my resume include college athletics, NASCAR, Kentucky Derby, MLB, MiLB and NHL. I have produced game stories, features, notebooks, previews, breaking news as well investigative/enterprise pieces.

I also consider myself a jack-of-all-trades as I am experienced with audio and visual platforms. Prior video experience includes FinalCut and Avid. I am open to opportunities in a variety of platforms.

If you are interested in any freelance opportunities, please contact me by email at beatoftheseohio@gmail.com.

Draft saved Draft deleted