1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Mark Edelson

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Bronco77, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Bronco77

Bronco77 Well-Known Member

He wasn't a sports guy, but if you've worked at the Palm Beach Post at any time during the past 22 years (and the Sun Sentinel or defunct Miami News before that), you probably knew Mark and had an appreciation for his talent and demeanor. Great journalist, great guy.

MARK EDELSON: The man behind the pictures | www.palmbeachpost.com

2. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Super nice guy who really was beloved by his colleagues. I only got to work with him for a short time in Fort Lauderdale.

3. UNIDude

UNIDude New Member

I go on here to post, oh every five years or so, but couldn't pass up raising a glass to Mark E. Had the pleasure of working with Mark the past 15 years and in my 25-plus years in the biz, I can honestly say I never worked with anyone more talented. And he was an even better person as evidenced by all the great stories heard this afternoon at his memorial. He was one of a kind and is immensely missed.

Draft saved Draft deleted