1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Finding Jesus by molesting five children

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, May 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Adults banging adults does not equal teens molesting pre teens, with a little incest sprinkled on top.

If you want to take swipes at the Dems, Edwards is a much better choice than Clinton.

2. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I will also bet a months paycheck that there isn't only one child molester in the Duggar clan or immediate relatives. Father time should uncover that.

3. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Silly Season is screeching about birth certificates, or strip-club parties, or job firings from 30 years ago.

Sexual assault is not silly.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Isn't it pretty to think so?

5. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

By the way, it's worth noting that Huckabee wasn't "asked" about Josh Duggar. He tripped over himself voicing his defense/support, unsolicited.

There's absolutely no blowback that I can see on any other GOP candidate , because they're all smart enough to shut the fuck up.

6. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

So a professional homophobe hypocrite fingers his four small sisters and a family friend and Bill Clinton deserves the blame.

I love the oh! Squirrelification of Fox News' America.

7. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

It's possible that if one of the Duggar boys married Britsol Palin, reality show critical mass might be reached. But I'm pretty sure Kanye West would have to sing at the wedding to spark an uncontrollable chain reaction that would ultimately propel that world into an inescapable alternate universe.

8. FileNotFound

FileNotFound Well-Known Member

There's enough money somewhere to make that happen.

9. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Well, considering it's on a channel that spent two minutes on the story in the first three days after it broke, I'm sure it'll be a real hard-hitting interview.

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm sure she'll ask the tough questions.

12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.