1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Charleston

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Jun 17, 2015.

1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Report I heard cited a possible lightning strike.

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Probably not the best sign in front of this church right now in Lakewood, CA
    [​IMG]

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

When WOULD that be a good idea?

Oh noes! It's finally happening, folks! Hate to say they told you so ...

BREAKING: Obama Openly Calls for Gun CONFISCATION... Spread This Everywhere

Essentially, by calling for America to follow Australia’s lead regarding gun control, Obama has called for America to follow the lead of the colonists in 1776, who were finally pushed into sparking a revolution because of gun control and confiscation of firearms by the British Crown.

Any attempt at national registration, and the mass confiscation that would inevitably follow, will only result in widespread bloodshed and quite possibly an end to America as we have known it — for better or worse.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

"conservativetribune.com." Gotcha.

5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Friend posted it on Facebook. And not in a sarcastic way, I don't believe. This isn't a parody site is it?

6. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Obviously, that conservativetribune.com site should have an old timey Warner Bros. logo on it.
    However, should the day come when Obama (or another Democrat of some importance) DOES in fact say, "You know, there's too much gun violence in America and the only way to stop it is to eliminate the problem at its source by getting rid of them all," can we all agree that those of us on the right side of the aisle reserve the right to say, "SEE! SEE!? TOLD YOU SO! NEENER NEENER!"

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It's one of the dozens and dozens of anti-Obama screech sites that pump out rivers of shit day after day after day on the horrible and awful stuff the Mooslim Neegro did today, usually with apocalyptic headlines, and spew it all over Facebook (mainly).

Of course out in the real world it is known that 6 1/2 years into his term, Obama has yet to introduce one single law to take one single fucking gun away from anybody.

Riptide and Smallpotatoes like this.
  8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

But he said we should be like Australia!!!!! And I've seen the site before, but obviously don't pay it much mind. Just thought it was funny with the discussion we've had here recently, including your last comment.

9. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

I don't think mass gun confiscation could be effectively enforced. Do you?

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Of course not. But that doesn't keep folks from spouting off about the Mooslim Socilist taking our guns.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

If the president of the United States did that, you'd think they'd be able to link to a quote or video or statement or new release or something. Assuming the Conservative Tribune would not tell a lie, I supposed Obama did it in secret.

Draft saved Draft deleted