1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2015 Pro Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by schiezainc, Jan 1, 2015.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

You just know he's getting squashed by Mark Henry, the PTPers and the New Day this Monday. Then Booker will come out from the announcer's table and do a spinnerroonie around Axel's prone body.

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

... As Ron Simmons comes out to look over his mangled corpse and say, "Damn."
    R-Truth, meanwhile, will give a groundbreaking performance when his discusses race relations with a saltine.

3. Baron Scicluna

I'd forgotten about R-Truth. But that Simmons thing would be great.

4. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Axel and Sandow essentially wrestled as themselves in a house show last night.

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Star Dust has grown on me in the last few weeks. I don't know what it is, but his promos have been pretty great.

6. Baron Scicluna

Tonight, we had a really good Divas match, a rambling Wyatt promo, and a flying fish.

7. nietsroob17

nietsroob17 Well-Known Member

Damn. Cena looked like he had cauliflower nose. That was sick.

8. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

As much flack Rollins will get for that, Cena deserves just as much. Looked like he didn't take the move the way he was supposed to, leaning his head a bit too far forward.

9. Baron Scicluna

I kinda thought that one of Rollins' punches right before that knee had hurt Cena as well. I noticed that he had covered his face for a second before taking another punch.

10. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Eh, it's one of those things that'll add some fire to a fued that could've been a little bland.

11. Baron Scicluna

WWE.com has some pics of Cena's nose. A couple of them show his nose literally shoved to one side of his face. Nikki Bella's going to have to play nurse for him for a few days.

12. JimmyHoward33

JimmyHoward33 Well-Known Member

Watched this Kliq DVD preview on the network.....Wish Takers gimmick didn't stop him from commenting about these things I'd love to hear what he thought of those clowns.

Can't help but think in the case of Waltman and Hall that you can get away with pretty much anything "off the field" if you're HHHs buddy.

Draft saved Draft deleted