1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

NFL offseason thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mr. Sunshine, Jan 6, 2015.

1. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Mrs. GM noted that the ESPN reporter was the "new" side chick. I think that's pretty telling.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Agreed. Sounds like the guy has cheated in the past and she knew about it, but that doesn't mean she is right about this reporter.

3. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

As is the fact that she was tweeting it a month ago and not just in relation to this story.

4. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Yeah. It was like mid-August, right? And then again when she broke the Cousins news?

5. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

So, Mrs. GM is aware of multiple side pieces and remains Mrs. GM? Wow.

6. LongTimeListener

Community property. Her contract runs as long as his does.

Hokie_pokie and Mr. Sunshine like this.
  7. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

TEBOW TIME!!! 189 yds passing, 2 TDS, 4 carries, 32 yds! QBR 117.0!!!!! Skip Bayless will be on a roll!

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

In all seriousness, if you're Kelly, why wouldn't you keep Tebow as your No. 3? If you get to your third QB you're screwed anyway, which is why that position is traditionally left for a young developmental guy who you hope can one day grow into, say, Tony Romo (who was once a No. 3 QB). Matt Barkley has pretty well established he's never going to grow into anything usable, so why not keep a guy who might actually provide some value to the team by giving you a different look in short yardage?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  9. LongTimeListener

I thought we were going to be discussing the possibility of Tebow knocking Bradford out of the starting spot.

In fact I think Goodell might order that today.

10. YorksArcades

YorksArcades Active Member

Wow, how convincing. I know that well-developed counterargument changes things.

11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

12. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

When the contract is up, the next collective bargaining negotiations are going to be a lot of fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted