1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That's weird. May as well ride a winner, though, VBat.

2. Doom and gloom

Doom and gloom Active Member

I have looked at some of your posts. You're one of the really delusional people who incredulously believe what you write. You've probably got a closet full of race card decks. Your cards are marked. But if the nickname "Cranberry" is a hint of being from New England, well, that says all that needs to be said.

3. Doom and gloom

Mandates equal 53 percent of the vote. Yeah, quite the mandate.

4. Doom and gloom

Fact is he didn't change his position. He was always for it but he played voters because he was scared to death if he came out at the time he'd lose political clout.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Still not arrogance. You can probably find a better negative adjective for that type of behavior.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  6. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

Debate tonight will be fun. I see Trump dropping a piano on Rubio and finishing him off for good.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

At some point Rubio has to sack up and go after the front runner. He can call second and third place victories all he wants, if Trump is not reeled in he wins. Trump no longer has Bush to push around so he needs a new target. The question is do Cruz and Rubio both go after Trump or do they continue to waste time on each other?

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Disaffected white man jokes about assassinating Trump:

9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Neutral, I had an editor who covered Mass. politics for decades. He said the first rule of a three-way race is not to be the lead attacker of one specific candidate. All that does is boost the third candidate. Cruz and Rubio each have an inventive to let the other guy lead, meaning the pop fly is liable to drop between them.

10. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

The first question to Ben Carson should be, "Why the fuck are you still here?"

Inky_Wretch, SFIND, Riptide and 2 others like this.
  11. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I believe that you believe that you don't think like me.

Vombatus and Ace like this.
  12. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

"Because I owe Rafael Cruz for Iowa."

YankeeFan, Neutral Corner and Riptide like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.