1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Speaking of skin and its relative weight.

2. RubberSoul1979

RubberSoul1979 Active Member

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Spare me you fake fucking outrage.

Bill Clinton is the guy that told Teddy Kennedy that a few years earlier, Obama would be getting them drinks.

Boston, New York, D.C., Chicago, and San Francisco liberals love blacks, as long as their kids don't have to go to school with them.

Dems are as racist -- especially in things like hiring and housing -- as republicans.

And, let's not pretend Dem elected officials always look out for the little guy.

Sometimes, Democrat elected prosecutors have to be investigated by the Feds for going easy on the perpetrators of sexual assault against mentally and physically handicapped females. Sometimes, these prosecutors dismiss the seriousness of the charges with a, "boys will be boys," attitude.

But, that kind of thing probably doesn't personally offend you as much as mean Republicans do.

old_tony likes this.
  4. Mr. Sunshine

[​IMG]

old_tony likes this.
  5. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

No, all of that offends me deeply. Which why I'm not speaking broadly.

I'm talking to YOU.

You think it's all entertaining because you don't have the first clue about what it's like to be shit on. You're a privileged dude whose parents gave him money to help start a business. You've never been discriminated against in your life. I like you, despite all the constant shit you spew here, and I can't quite figure out why. You're smart enough to spar with. You just refuse to acknowledge that, to a lot of people, all this shit is not some fun game of entertainment. Your lack of empathy for people who are not you, and who do not share your religion, upbringing and status, is a specific choice.

I come from privilege too, in a sense. But I'll acknowledge that, at least. And I'm not as tone deaf a door when it comes to understanding a perspective that is not my own. At least I'm trying to look at people like human beings instead of abstract concepts.

6. Mr. Sunshine

Ooh, sj Psychic Day! Tell me, DD, am I about to come into some money? Which of my dead relatives is trying to contact me?

old_tony likes this.
  7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

So, you're saying that blacks are self-racist? Since, you know, only 16 percent of them identify themselves as Republicans.

8. Mr. Sunshine

" I like you, despite your being a terrible, clueless human being." #MAL

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Pick whichever Confederate solider you want from your family tree, and I'll ask em to get back in touch.

10. Mr. Sunshine

Haha, I get it. I must be racist because I don't agree with everything you say. You are so funny -- and smart!

Anyway, not a lot of Confederate soldiers in Wales. Probably some soccer players in there, which is embarrassing enough.

On a lighter note, if you want some advice on piling up likes, PM me.

old_tony likes this.
  11. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

That's one dire image!

Right now, RCP has Clinton with a solid lock on the electoral college. I don't think Arizona is turning blue and there's a chance Pennsylvania can swing (it's within a half a percent), but even then, Clinton wins 312-226. But if this all holds and if the newest North Carolina poll is true we could be looking at 2008 level route.

* I know it says Your Map, but that was because I was clicking around to see where the numbers would be if Pennsylvania and Arizona swung. This is the map, according to RCP, if all the close polls were counted as wins.

Screen Shot 2016-06-27 at 10.53.51 AM.png

12. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Seconded.

Can we get some specific policies? LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.