1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Or cry when we insult your stupidity. Stupid people talk too much, so put a fucking sock in it.

2. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, that's it, stiffle speech that you don't like, that's progress. Prior restraint, that's the secret of America's greatness?

Or is it insults? Yeah that's the best argument.

Your views are so simplistic, its like I'm the skinny kid at the playground again and you're the big bully on the blacktop. Go ahead, insult me again.

3. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Tell me, how many people have wanted to work for you when you said "shut up"? How many women wanted to be your companion? How many jobs did you get because of that mentality? How many people did you make smile? How much happiness did you create with that mentality?

See that's the exact essence of what I'm about; I may be stupid, I admit it, I'm not trying to be perfect. But I have no recollection in my 50+ years of ever telling anyone to "shut up." Never.

bigpern23 likes this.
  4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

The good thing he will do for them is satisfy their anger.

5. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

6. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

7. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

He isn't talking to you, qt. He's talking to Trump voters.

YankeeFan likes this.
  8. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I pointed this out earlier to you and was ignored. The Hitler salute uses the right hand, which Ingraham had done. Warren was waving with the left hand.

9. da man

da man Well-Known Member

So conservatives should prove their conservative credentials by electing Hillary?

YankeeFan likes this.
  10. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Thanks for clearing that up. Those on the left were worried, and you'll shut up critics from the right.

11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I could give a fuck less about "creating happiness" among serious Trump supporters. Much to the contrary.

To the not-really-serious Trump supporters, the people who flop back and forth over the course of 3-4 days on the strength of the corporatist MSMs crisis of the day, the idea should be: "he just called me stupid. I'm not stupid. Maybe if I don't vote for a racist sexist fascist anti science asshole, people will stop thinking I'm stupid."

12. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Michelle Obama is the most dignified, admirable person in politics. She represents the best of this country, period. She was great tonight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.