1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I'm well aware I'm high maintenance. And sorry for the dog post comment, Moddy. That wasn't creative at all. :)

JackReacher likes this.
  2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Fine. I don't have to worry about buttering up anybody at the next meeting of the Polly Purebred Kumbayah Club.

3. Mr. Sunshine

What do your friends think about your politics?

4. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

The concern is that Hillary ends up being... oh... let's say something like Nixon.

In 2046, I don't want my kids saying, "You should've heard ole Mom praising that crook back in 2016...."

Unrelated to Hillary.... Think about the children of Nazi sympathizers and how they view their parents, you know ? How shameful.

Also keep in mind, that Hillary needs to be better than average. She'll be the first woman. She needs to not fuck it up !

(((.... And thanks to Sunshine for weighing in. )))

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I don't have any friends stupid enough to voice support for the fascist pervert pig Dumpf anymore.

I've already put those few who tried in their place in a big way. And yes, I've told a few of them, "I told you so." Including a few frightfully sensitive family members. Now they're whimpering that I am "piling on."

6. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I also have an autistic son. I also find the word offensive.

When it is time to tell someone precisely how wrong they are for using it as a generic insult, I don't pimp it out for a lame, generic attack to try to paint people who disagree with me as some sort of hypocrites because they are personally responsible for everything said by anybody who agrees with them in some vague way on political issues.

cranberry likes this.
  7. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

8. Mr. Sunshine

FTFY

9. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I've nurtured more feuds here than anyone. But to me, you keep bellying up to this bar after all these years, you're an ally.

10. Earthman

Earthman Well-Known Member

She's going to suck. We've seen her act for what 30 years. What makes you think she'll change ? History has shown that her husband's policies have put us in the bind we are in now.

old_tony likes this.
  11. doctorquant

doctorquant Well-Known Member

Pretty sure you never have, and never will, run up against the Groucho Marx conundrum ...

12. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Oh, Jesus. :)

And I hope that is not taken as a direct reflection on Jesus himself.

RickStain likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.