1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

Put a fucking limit on the candidates. You start with more than a dozen, who the fuck knows what will happen?

Trump doesn't sniff the nomination if the rest of a bloated filed doesn't eat itself.

Big Circus and RickStain like this.
  2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

So you think that the national party should assert more control over the process of who gets nominated, I take it?

doctorquant likes this.
  4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

I get it. You think they're equally bad. They're not. The right is worse than the left when it comes to demonizing the other side. The left is at long last catching up, but the right is worse than the left and has been worse for some time.

You can choose to see it or not see it; doesn't make a difference to me. I have the GOP primaries as proof. I have grown millionaires talking about size of hands, people being off their meds, ugly wives, and so on. And I have the worst of those candidates winning the nomination in a major landslide precisely because he says those things.

The right is worse than the left. It swims in disgust and hate.

swingline, Ace, bigpern23 and 6 others like this.
  5. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

And whoever made it is a liar.

6. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Some people are making a difference. Others send memes and pretend they are defenders of liberty and security. Those people generally are scared to leave the comfort of their community.

7. Mr. Sunshine

Not biting, Dick!

It's inevitable that there will be some changes to prevent another such nominating debacle. That's where I'd start.

8. Mr. Sunshine

So you think Trump is a typical Republican? I guess pretending so makes it easier to grace us with your thesis. #smugalert

Rick will need to remind you about the percentages during those primaries.

9. Mr. Sunshine

I'm sure you're choosing to suffer daily, Mahatma.

10. Mr. Sunshine

Should be interesting to see the respective reactions to the latest Ukraine-Russia drama.

11. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

I'm rather blessed. I'm also not under the illusion I think my clarion calls mean much. Must be tough that no one heeds your meme warnings.

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

So Trump and his chumps are now calling Obama a "rigger."

One more letter and we have achieved Starman apotheosis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.