1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

John McCain is Capt Koons
    This watch. This watch was on your daddy’s wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured, put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the watch it’d be confiscated, taken away. The way your dad looked at it, that watch was your birthright. He’d be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy’s birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family

2. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I didn't want to get into a pissing match about undies. But people do donate old undies, sometimes others use them as rags and I assume the less fortunate may actually wear them. If the local Good Will or St Vinnies doesn't have any I apologize.

3. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

In a 50-second span of one of his televised specials, Chris Rock said all that needs to be said about red/blue, Democrat/GOP, liberal/conservative.

HC likes this.
  4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

WTF is this used underwear stuff about?

Whatever it is, used underwear (and socks for that matter) are extremely valuable to groups that distribute clothing to homeless and others in need. It's precisely because of this debate, I guess, but people think they're unacceptable to give and so the organizations end up with very few of those items when they're actually the staple items in any outfit and thus the most needed.

But ... you realize the underwear is washed before the donation, correct?

5. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

CNN Clinton +5 four-way, +6 head-to-head.

6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

So, at best, Trump is just as wishy-washy and full of shit as every other POLITICIAN!!! in Washington.

He's exactly the same as the people he's running against, only with a third-grader's maturity and intelligence.

7. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Right. That's what I meant.

8. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Dylan Bundy hasn't advocated killing anybody. He has reached and exceeded his unofficial innings limit and he has been looking tired lately, but let us not accuse him of murder.

Earthman likes this.
  9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

LOL.

Who buys used underwear?

10. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Goodwill and the Salvation Army both sell them.

Presumably that means people buy them.

11. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Oh, sure. Poor people. Like they count.

HC, dixiehack, Inky_Wretch and 3 others like this.
  12. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Really?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.