1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You think the CIA is capable of anything after seven years of Obama? LOL

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Truth bothers you, huh? I've been noticing that the last month or so.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Those people sucked too. Your point is always, "oh, the other side is so mean." Own your people. Own your vote. Or are you too ashamed?

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

You know the problem with any further Trump videos that get out? It's not whatever reprehensible thing that Trump is saying or doing in it. It's that the Clintons are responsible for making the video come out. It isn't like another juicy video would be a huge story that a reporter would kill to break or anything like that.

Trump promises more attacks against Clintons - CNNPolitics.com

6. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Truth? You want the truth? You might not be able to handle the truth. YOU have helped your cause lose the Supreme Court for generations. You, Hannity, Beck, Coulter, the whole lot, have by nominating Donald Fucking Trump, given someone you literally consider the anti-christ three, maybe four, justices. You have helped kill conservatism for likely the rest of my life. You, Trump followers, that Basket of Deplorables, have cost your movement the White House for at least four years, the Senate for a handful and put the House within reach. The truth is that the hypocrisy, racism, misogyny, ego, demagoguery, and character conservatives have shown by nominating a fake-billionaire reality TV star with the temper more volatile than that of my six year-old son, have gotten you exactly what you deserve. And you're going to pay for it for a long time. Every time you turn on the TV and see Bill and Hillary Clinton step off Air Force One, or in the Rose Garden making a speech, or when the twisted ideologies in which you so deeply believe are struck down and marginalized for good. And it's going to make me feel good. You've made your bed. Now they're going to turn the AC to about 50 and make you wrap up in your quickly disappearing blankets of political comfort.

7. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I sense a group hug coming up!

8. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

You just insulted my daughter and my daughter-in-law with another of your sweeping generalizations. They're liberal and they're strong. Very strong. I'm so proud of them, of their character, of their strength. And you drop a line like that. Unbelievable. Well, no it isn't actually.

Some of the shit my daughter's had to deal with would make many people a blubbering, worthless mess. Not her. Her tremendous strength has carried her through some very difficult times, on her own, without a man to be strong for her. So many times I've asked what she's needed and she's said, "I've got this dad." And she had it, big time. I love her so much, my STRONG LIBERAL daughter.

I'm sure many others on here have strong, liberal women in their lives, too.

Comments like yours, and the people who make them, make me ill. And even more happy that your side is about to get its ass whipped in another election.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Evangelical support beginning to fade?

10. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Mrs. Whitman is a liberal. Total weakling, though. Ordered the chicken at a damn steakhouse.

11. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Well then, she needs to turf your ass and find herself a strong conservative to take care of her (whatever emoji makes it clear I'm kidding). A conservative man would have bellowed "TO HELL WITH THAT. WOMAN, YOU ARE EATING A DAMN STEAK. WELL DONE. AND YOU'LL LIKE IT CUZ I SAID SO YOU HEAR?"

FileNotFound and three_bags_full like this.
  12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

When Mrs. t_b_f and I started dating more than 20 years ago, I saved and saved and saved to take her to the nicest steakhouse I could afford in Montgomery. She ordered chicken fingers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.