1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Can I book it?

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nixon was Comnander in Chief when he was forced to relinquish power. Trump won't be CinC.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

SnarkShark likes this.
  4. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

5. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Tony, you know I like you. If my luck's in, I hope to meet you some day, ideally at a Tom Waits concert. But your candidate refused to say he'd accept the results of a fucking election. I voted for some dubs in my time, Walter Mondale (no clue) and Michael Dukakis (governor and president are kind of different jobs), but never, ever did my side put up a guy who's asking his followers to ignore voting. This is a very bad dude. Cut him loose, retain your integrity, and get ready for 2018 (where you'll probably win in a landslide).

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I find it extremely unlikely that you would have done such a sneaky edit if the goal was to mock Moddy rather than to run away from your own comment. That is the story you are making up now after being busted on what you did.

Michael, you are kidding yourself. Tony is going to vote for the Republican nominee no matter what happens or who holds that position and he abandoned his integrity a long time ago.

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

And why is that? The people who live there don't like Ol' Clem and Jethro's kind in their neighborhood?

SpeedTchr likes this.
  8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

My beautiful wife of 17 years, who's spent nearly six years worth of my deployments at home with two kids, soccer, baseball, basketball, wrestling, violin lessons, and a full-time job would laugh in your face. After she ripped your balls off and shoved them down your throat.

swingline, HC, gingerbread and 8 others like this.
  9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If Clem and Jethro come in and start fucking around with people voting, it won't progress well.

10. RedCanuck

RedCanuck Active Member

I'm still working in journalism, so a couple Canadian pennies? It's about all I've got. Seriously, though, I do believe his numbers are being underestimated and predict he'll win in Ohio and the rust belt states will help him to the presidency.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Van Jones is destroying these folks on CNN.

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  12. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

You're faded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.