1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

***I*** have never said that ALL supporters of Dumpf are racist. Racist, maybe not, but fucking stupid beyond the boundaries of normal human dumbness, absolutely.

Dumpf himself is a flaming raging racist the likes we've never seen in major-party candidates in 50 years.

There may be a few isolated people who support him for reasons other than his raging racism, I suppose maybe his scorching sexism might be high up on the list, but there are bazillions of other reasons besides racism why Trump is a mother fucking goddamn moron, and most were on display last night as his peevish petulant pissy pussy-bitch ass was kicked all over the stage by a doddering old woman.

His fucking supporters need to be smothered. Get out of our fucking faces you redneck goober imbeciles. Have fun going down in flames with your Fucking pervert despot buffoon.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    Iron_chet likes this.
  2. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

He is far too lazy to lead any kind of revolution. He is a lazy person in many respects.

Lugnuts likes this.
  3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

No one will give two fucks about Sarah Palin II within five minutes after the networks call this.

Lugnuts likes this.
  4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

That's not how it works.

Double Down likes this.
  5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

One comment from Trump that flew under the radar: "Good luck with that, Hillary."

He was talking about her having to deal with some foreign entanglement when she's the President. He was clearly stating that she'd be handling it, not he. Further proof that he knows he's lost.

Lugnuts likes this.
  6. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

You're stealing Trump's shtick. "Many people are saying [insert nefarious and/or ridiculous claim no one made]..." is not sufficient evidence.

However, I will go on record and say I think ALL Trump voters are at least one or some combination of the following things:

-- Ignorant, either purposely or otherwise.
    -- Racist.
    -- Misogynistic.
    -- Vaguely angry in an "Old man yells at cloud" way.
    -- Disingenuous.
    -- Contrarian.

That's it. There is NO ground to stand on for someone who claims to "agree with Trump's policies." He has changed every single policy position he's ever had multiple times, and has shown the only things he steadfastly believes in are his own superiority and entitlement.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    jr/shotglass likes this.
  7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

10. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

My God. It's Craig Kilborn.

11. Songbird