1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump cheats at golf - the ONE and ONLY politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by SnarkShark, Jan 22, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Both are armpits. I'd like the military to take over for awhile. To hell with these two.

2. Vombatus

And leveraging off my rant of last night, I don't think this kind of info should be released. I despise early voting. This info is as crazy (or WORSE) as letting Iowa and New Hampshire determine the tone of the primaries.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

Do you realize how incredibly stupid that sounds?

Deskgrunt50 and Stoney like this.
  4. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

That, in no way, shape, or form, is funny.

5. dirtybird

dirtybird Well-Known Member

It's not supposed to demonstrate Pennsylvanians are to vote for her. That was an artificial conclusion you created right there. (If only there were a word for that)

In any case, it's a party having concentrated enthusiasm in one place and putting it to use in an effective way. Nothing more, nothing less.

6. Vombatus

It's out of the box thinking - would the country ever get so bad off that the military steps in? My tinfoil hat says there is probably a war plan for that very thing, but of course it would have to be extreme circumstances.

Wasn't really trying to be funny or stupid either. Just given how nuts this election is, and how flawed these two candidates are, what if there is some crazy armed insurrection next week that marches on Washington?

Remember, the Internet makes it a LOT easier for that kind of shit to get organized. We could have an "American Spring".

Not trying to sound stupid - just stirring some imagination as to what else could go wrong...

7. Vombatus

See above. Agreed. Wasn't trying to be funny with that one. More of a "what if?" I didn't word it that way though - I worded it based on months of exasperation with this particular election.

8. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

That makes me happy. Seems like a leg-up looking at all the maps that have Nevada as a toss-up.

9. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Who has proposed marching on Washington? Oh yeah, one candidate.

His supporters like to talk about "rising up against the government." They'll find out the government has guns and plenty of them.

10. Vombatus

Oh, saw this at work on a door last night. Made me think of someone here:

[​IMG]

HC likes this.
  11. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

That brilliant plan ignores one significant factor: how much American drivers HATE toll booths. Not the shrewdest idea for a candidate to be proposing a few days before election.

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.